Solids Technology is a Manufacturer’s Representative firm offering Process Solutions and Material Handling Equipment for bulk materials with a wide range of product offerings. We take responsibility for any dry material – powder, flake or granular product used in a process – from start to finish. Our customers range from light-duty start-ups to heavy-duty operations, and single components to engineered process flows. We can help.
Our territory is Arizona, and New Mexico, and includes Southern Nevada, West Texas, and surrounding areas.
Our goal is customer driven – not simply equipment sales. We recognize solids handling as an artform and a science, highlighting efficiency and productivity for your operation. Our equipment and system recommendations are built upon customer relationships, site and facility visits, and listening to our customer’s needs and requirements. We have the experience to help solve your dry material handling projects with over 60 years in the industry, and 25 years in Phoenix.
THE TYPICAL “M’S” of Solids Material Handling;
- MOVE – We handle lines that MOVE material. Conveying material can come in many forms; such as screw conveyors, belt conveyors, vibratory conveyors, vacuum/dosing conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, and specialty conveyors.
- METER – We also handle lines that METER material. Metering material is to supply in a consistently measured or regulated amount. Metering material can be done by volume or by weight, and each of the conveying methods above can be integrated with scales or load cells to provide high accuracy.
- MAGNETIC SEPARATION – We have a wide range of MAGNETS used to remove tramp metals from product streams to improve product purity or protect downstream processes. They can also concentrate Ferrous for reclamation. Many types available for continuous or batch processes, light duty to heavy duty.
- METAL DETECTION – We have METAL DETECTION also used for process purity, going beyond only Ferrous (magnetic) materials, and detecting Non-Ferrous and Stainless metals. We have versions from small Lab models (pills, capsules, etc.) to heavy duty versions for Mining and aggregates.
- MEASURE – We also handle equipment to MEASURE materials, such as level indicators, scales, Flow/No Flow detection, and inventory measurement. In combination with above equipment, we also handle bag dump stations, bulk bag filling and discharging, hoppers, silos, tanks, and drum/tote and sack fillers.
- MIX – We handle equipment that MIX materials, such as batch and continuous blending, high intensity mixing, ribbon and paddle blenders, and tumble blenders.
- MISCELLANEOUS/MORE – We have many more equipment options, even if they are not listed here. Please give us a call, and we can help your operation.